Ok, so you have made the decision to start your career as an apprentice all you need now is the job. Solveway will give you £250 in vouchers if you can find and secure your own employment.
If you have approached an employer yourself and they seem interested in taking you on as an apprentice, let our apprenticeship team know on 01438 340121 / 01438 893112.
We will speak with the employer and help to get you started on your apprenticeship as soon as possible!
Where do I start looking?
- Do you have a parent or relative whose company could benefit from a new team member?
- Are you checking local jobs boards and careers centres?
- Does your school or college have a job opportunity?
- Try applying practically to lots of companies by sending your CV
- Do your research: Make sure you know how the apprenticeship works before you speak to employers.
Call our student engagement team on 01438 893112 who will be happy to discuss your requirements and support you through the process.
Terms and Conditions
To secure this £250 voucher offer:
- The employer must pass all Solveway Health and Safety checks.
- It must be a suitable vacancy to complete the apprenticeship framework.
- The amount is payable after completing 3 months of the apprenticeship programme.
- The job you find can't be a vacancy that Solveway has sourced.
- Your apprenticeships training must be delivered by Solveway.
- This offer only applies if the employer is a new customer of Solveway.
- An apprentice cannot claim the offer for progressing onto a higher level apprenticeship after they finish their current apprenticeship with the same employer.